Reporting to: Construction Field Supervisor – Roofing
Location: Baldwin, WI
Transportation: Company Vehicle and Gas Provided
• Perform all related tasks to remove and/or install asphalt roofs according to work orders; taking daily inventory; track extra work needed; perform final walk-thru with homeowner; complete and turn in all necessary paperwork on a timely basis as well as update CRM program as needed.
• Maintain and implement safety procedures/programs by following all rules/procedures in stated Company and Safety Manuals, while maintaining a clean work site and vehicle.
• Responsible for supervising/training Asphalt Roofing Sub-Contractors in all aspects of the job duties before and during all projects; responsible for supervision of all sub-contractors on proper construction practices and procedures; ensure that all sub-contractors are adhering to all safety regulations.
• Working knowledge of construction tools/equipment and computer functions to interpret information for reporting purposes.
• Physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving of your whole body to handle, install, position, manipulate material and erect scaffolding.
• Ability to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis and 100 pounds occasionally.
• Ability to safely, legally and consistently operate an automobile for traveling.
Please fill out our online application below or come in and fill out an application in person at Lindus Construction, 879 Highway 63, Baldwin, WI. Applications are being accepted until position(s) are filled. NO PHONE CALLS.
Lindus Construction, Inc./Midwest LeafGuard® is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or beliefs.
Lindus Construction Inc./Midwest LeafGuard® is a drug-free workplace.