Reporting to: Construction Field Supervisor – Siding
Location: Baldwin, WI
Transportation: Company Vehicle & Gas Provided
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Installation of siding and all relative materials to complete the job, according to company-wide procedures and practices.
- Ability to follow directions and learn all aspects of job duties on a continuous basis.
- Completion of necessary paperwork on a timely and accurate manner.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations to conduct a safe and clean working environment.
- Ensure that all tools and equipment are in good, safe working order.
- Physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving of your whole body to handle, install, position, manipulate material and erect scaffolding.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on a regular basis and 100 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to safely, legally and consistently operate an automobile for traveling.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in carpentry/finish trade or siding.
- Working knowledge of construction tools/equipment.
Please fill out our online application below or come in and fill out an application in person at Lindus Construction, 879 Highway 63, Baldwin, WI. Applications are being accepted until position(s) are filled. NO PHONE CALLS.
Lindus Construction, Inc./Midwest LeafGuard is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or beliefs.
Lindus Construction Inc./Midwest LeafGuard is a drug-free workplace.