Reporting to: Windows/Doors Field Manager
Transportation: Company vehicle and Gas Provided
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & DUTIES:
- Ability to service all types of windows and doors, skylights, sun tunnels, etc. (mainly Sunrise, Marvin, Pella & Andersen windows)
- Remove old windows or doors and be able to repair or place necessary rotten or damaged framing, siding, drywall or any adjoining materials and dispose of properly.
- Ability to wrap windows & doors, paint, stain or perform drywall repair, when needed.
- Measure windows, doors, skylights, etc., and verify selections with homeowners for ordering.
- Able to locate and order/pick-up special trim or other material when necessary.
- Follow instructions from Windows/Door Field Manager and learn all aspects of job duties on a continuous basis.
- Ability to install new windows, doors, frames, trim and hardware according to company-wide procedures and practices.
- Complete and turn in all paperwork, including but not limited to, field reports, Time & Material sheets, inventory deducts, and timecards in a timely and accurate manner.
- Must follow all safety rules and regulations that pertain to their tasks to conduct a safe and clean working environment.
- Ensure that all tools and equipment are in good, safe working order.
- Responsible to keep work area in the warehouse clean, organized and safe
- Contributes to the team effort by accomplishing other duties as assigned or needed.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in window, framing and finish trade.
- Physical activities that require considerable use of your arms and legs and moving of your whole body to handle, install, position, manipulate material and erect scaffolding.
- Ability to lift 50-75 pounds, includes overhead, on a regular basis and 100 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to safely, legally and consistently operate an automobile for traveling
Please fill out our online application below or come in and fill out an application in person at Lindus Construction, 879 Highway 63, Baldwin, WI. Applications are being accepted until position(s) are filled. NO PHONE CALLS.
Lindus Construction, Inc./Midwest LeafGuard is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or beliefs.
Lindus Construction Inc./Midwest LeafGuard is a drug-free workplace.