(Some restrictions may apply)
At this year’s national GAF convention, we were named to the Three Star President’s Club. This honor is something less than 1% of roofers in the country have achieved.
Finding the right roofing contractors to work at your Hudson, Wisconsin, home is an important decision. Lindus Construction is here to make it easy. In terms of both skill and experience, few other companies in the area can provide the same level of expertise that we can. We have been installing roofing systems and other home improvement products since 1979 and have even been recognized as Roofer of the Year by Industry-leading manufacturer, GAF. We look forward to using our decades of experience to make your home improvement dreams a reality.
As one of the area’s leading roofing contractors, we are committed to providing our customers with the finest products on the market. That’s why we install the industry-leading asphalt roofing systems from GAF. Their GAF Lifetime Roofing Systems and Weather Stopper® 3-Part Roof Protection System are exceptionally beautiful and durable. GAF roofing systems also provide homeowners with peace of mind because they are backed by GAF’s Golden Pledge® warranty. This warranty lasts for 50 years and covers both labor and materials so you can trust that your new roof will be well protected.
We are also pleased to offer metal roofing systems from Englert. These systems provide decades of exceptional performance with virtually no maintenance requirements. A new metal roof can even make your home more energy efficient thanks to Englert’s ULTRA-Cool low-gloss metal roof coating.
To have the expert technicians at Lindus Construction install a top-quality new roof at your home, contact us today. We are proud to be one of the most trusted roofing contractors for homeowners in Hudson, WI.
1. Lifetime shingles – Available in a wide selection of colors and architectural styles, these shingles provide unsurpassed beauty and durability. It’s no wonder they are the No. 1 shingle in North America.
3. Starter strip shingles – Starter strip shingles are specially designed with an adhesive backing to help prevent shingle blow-off.
5. Cobra® attic ventilation – Attics are known for being plagued by heat and moisture, but it doesn’t have to be this way. This is why every GAF roof comes with an effective attic ventilation system in order to minimize damaging moisture and heat in attics, thus creating more energy-efficient homes.
2. Leak barrier – Homeowners in the Twin Cities understand the damage that ice dams can cause to roofs. They appreciate the importance of adding a layer of protection between the shingles and roof deck to protect against moisture caused by ice dams and wind-driven rain.
4. Roof deck protection – Like it sounds, this helps safeguard the foundation of your roof. Having this installed is a proven method for protecting your roof deck from moisture and fire.
6. Ridge cap shingles – The ridges and hips of a roof are some of its weakest spots, which is why we strengthen these areas with ridge cap shingles to protect against leaks while also improving the overall aesthetics of the roof.
Gorgeous, polished, and particularly tenacious, Designer Shingles will make your home the most beautiful on the block.
Safeguard and embellish your home with Timberline®, North America’s #1-selling shingles. Timberline® Shingles are accompanied by a Lifetime ltd. warranty.
Many insurance companies reward homeowners that take the initiative to invest in reliable roofing.